The North of Northcote backpack is made with care in Graine's Brunswick East workshop by their craftspeople from high quality, full grain, vegetable tanned, Australian bovine leather which is sourced from a tannery within Australia.
This classic backpack is perfect for your everyday essentials and great for travelling, markets and festivals. The adjustable leather back straps features solid antique nickel roller buckles which has been designed with comfort in mind.
- Features an antique solid nickel roller buckle fastening
- Main compartment fits a 13" MacBook
- Inner leather pouch suitable for your phone or keys
- Hot embossed with Graine logo
- Organic unlined piece
- Available in black, navy, olive and tan
- Adjustable back straps approx. height when worn on the middle hole: 74cm (from top to bottom)
- Internal pouch approximate dimensions: 14.5cm (H) x 19.5cm (W)
- Shipping 2 - 7 Days
This leather is vegetable tanned, then milled to enhance the softness and the natural grain and characteristics of the leather. Due to this process, each backpack may have slight variations in the finish which makes each piece unique.
Leather is a natural product which means Graine's designs are made to age and soften over time; this is what adds beautiful characteristics to their products. Graine uses as much of the leather hide as possible in all their designs which means you may find imperfections such as blemishes or natural markings on some of their products.
Kukachoo is a Peter Mac Discovery Partner
and by purchasing from our online store you are helping support cancer research.